Our team of commercial lawyers at Waldron & Schofield will go the extra mile to ensure we offer legal advice that is reliable, useful and tailored to each of our clients’ needs.
How we can help
We believe the most important matter when dealing with commercial issues is the work we can do to help you achieve the best outcome for your business. All too often we hear about the aftermath of deals gone wrong when other firms have failed to provide the protection of a contract, or the contract in place is not fit for purpose.
This is where we can help. Our dedicated solicitors have gained substantial knowledge and experience in dealing with commercial contracts and are more than capable of providing support for drafting a bespoke contract, as well as reviewing terms provided by a third party. This helps to ensure usability, protection and enforcement on the best possible terms.
Valuable and efficient service
We know the client experience matters to you, and so we offer a valuable and efficient service to advise on a wide range of issues, including:
- various types of contracts for businesses and traders, including cross-border contracts
- start-ups set up and full contract support
- business sale and purchase
- asset sale and purchase
- SPVs and joint ventures
- development agreements
- partnership agreements
- finance agreements
- franchise agreements
- B2B agreements
- B2C agreements
- terms and conditions
- online terms, privacy policies, cookie policies, GDPR policies
- consultancy agreements
- shareholders’ agreements
- share sale and purchase agreements and all ancillary documents
- company filings, board minutes, resolutions etc
- contracts of employment as part of a transaction
- legal analysis of existing contracts, T&Cs
- legal opinions for foreign lawyers / banks
- certification of company structure
- all topics covered including: dentistry, pharmaceutical industry, intellectual property, software, hardware, know-how, patents, mobile apps), logistics and distribution, NDAs.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about how our tailored services can best suit your needs, do not hesitate to get in touch. Although based in Greater Manchester, we can provide high-quality legal assistance to those who need it around the UK. Call us today on 01706 624 029, or fill in the online contact form.