Here at Waldron & Schofield we recognise that Divorce can be stressful enough without the additional worry of what the costs will be. We offer a fixed fee when you wish to commence divorce proceedings, known as ‘Petitioner Fixed Fee’. When the divorce paperwork has been served on you it is known as ‘Respondent Fixed Fee’.
Our Fixed Fee Divorce includes:
- An initial attendance with an experienced Family Solicitor;
- Straightforward advice in connection with your options;
- Drafting of all documents and letters to you, your spouse and the Court;
- Direct Contact with your Solicitor throughout the process.
What is not included in the Fixed Fee Divorce:
- Additional advice with regards to finances or children issues;
- Work undertaken to trace a spouse or serve them if they are denying receipt of the divorce papers;
- A contested divorce where you or your spouse formally object to the divorce;
- Unforeseen circumstances where the Petition requires amending or your spouse fails to progress the divorce or issues relating to the costs.
We are always happy to assist you with any additional work and we will discuss and agree with you before we undertake any work so you know what your options are. Where possible a fixed fee option may be offered.
Petitioner Fixed Fee Respondent Fixed Fee
Legal Costs: £ 650.00 Legal Costs: £ 350.00
VAT: £ 130.00 VAT: £ 70.00
Court Fees: £ 385.00 Total: £ 420.00
How to Pay
We can take payment in cash, via cheque or by card. We require payment of the Fixed Fee at the start of your matter.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about how our tailored services can best suit your needs, do not hesitate to get in touch. Although based in Greater Manchester, we can provide high-quality legal assistance to those who need it around the UK. Call us today on 01706 624029, or fill in the online contact form.